About the Facility
- The clinic consists of six main hallways and has four Charge RNs, three Unit Clerks, along with several nurses and providers. Each nurse is paired up with one provider and this team is given three rooms for patient care. Most providers see about 14 to 18 patients per day (or about one patient every 30 minutes).
- Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm. Although typically the last patients of the day are scheduled at 430pm, patient care often lasts beyond 5pm.
- There is travel to Village Clinics. Each clinic provider is assigned to a few villages. Providers will travel out to their villages for two to three days to care for patients in the village clinic. We send a nurse to assist with patient care. These trips are a great opportunity to experience village life, see a bit of “bush” AK and are usually very rewarding experiences. We require that WHNP candidates be able perform full scope of practice for OB/GYN care
- 2 or 3 year contracts,
- Full benefits,
- Sign-on bonus and retention bonus
- APP Salary: $70.00-87.50/hour depending on years of experience
- Sign on 20-30K
- All permanent staff are eligible for our relocation package.
- $10,000 for solo candidates and $12,500. for candidates bringing SO and/or dependents
- In addition to the amount indicated above, candidates get 30 days of YKHC Housing upon arrival (no cost) and we pay for flights for candidates and SO and/or dependents to Bethel.