Primary Care Physician for Wright Patterson Air Force Base
- Family Health Clinic, Wright Patterson Medical Center | 4881 Sugar Maple Dr, WPAFB, OH
- Primary care, outpatient clinic working with active duty military, Adult based Health care located in Family Health Clinic on base.
- Full-time, permanent position as a civilian contractor
- M-F, 730am-430pm
- CAN BE LICENSED IN ANY STATE to work on a military base
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from an accredited medical school
- Must be Board Certified- Family Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
- Successful completion of an internship and residency program
- BLS, ACLS, DEA
- Current, full, active and unrestricted medical license in ANY state
- Clean backgrounds, must pass a level 1 background check for security clearance
- Shall have practiced as a Physician-Family Practice for 24 of the last 36 months in adult healthcare as a Primary Care Manager in a Primary Care Outpatient Clinic setting.
- Experience must include a minimum of 1,000 patients empaneled or supervised to the candidate and indicated in the qualifying documents.
- Prior experience with an Electronic Medical Record system and Microsoft programs is highly desirable.
- Provide adult based health care services as a Primary Care Manager for an assigned empanelment of at least 1,000 patients aged 18 and older in a Family Health Clinic setting to include Active Duty members.
- Perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the medical treatment facility
- Direct, perform, or assist in the instruction of other health care professionals within the scope of the clinical privileges or responsibilities.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training, experience, and privileges.
- Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- Technically proficient in directing and teaching other medical staff, providing educational lectures and participating in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members. Such direction and interaction will adhere to Government and professional clinical standards and accepted clinical protocols.