- Community-based Hospital is seeking to add One to Two Pathology MD’s in North Florida.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7a to 4pm or 8a to 5p – 2 weeks per month.
- Call will be required in rotation with another physician
- Ideal candidate would have at least 4 – 5 years of experience.
- Sub-specialty training / certification is also highly desirable with experience / interest in Cytology.
- Complex cancers, and general surgical pathology for a community based hospital,
- Board certified in Anatomical Pathology/Clinical Pathology
- Experience working with a large group of pathologists and pathologists’ assistants.
- Florida license